Designer Frames & Precision Lenses
Find your perfect match at Oxford Eye Clinic.
The right eyewear balances form and function. You want to look great, feel great, and see clearly in every condition. Oxford Eye Clinic can help you find your match.
Our optical studio features a curated collection of designer frames and precision lenses. Your eyes deserve the best, and our experienced team can help you find it.
Call or click to schedule your appointment.
What are my options for lenses?
There are many eyeglass lens options available. Your eye care provider will take your lifestyle and vision correction needs into consideration when helping you select the right lenses for your eyes.
Here are some of the most common eyeglass lens types:
- Transition lenses – These lenses are made of dynamic materials that automatically adjust to the level of surrounding light and can take the place of prescription sunglasses. They can also help block UV rays and blue light radiation. Some of the better lenses will darken quickly, stay dark inside the car, and lighten indoors in just a few minutes.
- UV coated lenses – UV coating can be applied to regular eyeglasses unless the lens is made with polycarbonate. UV coated lenses look like any other lens – the coating is transparent.
- Polarized sunwear – Today’s sunwear is both functional and fashionable. Whether getting prescription or non-prescription sunwear, the very best lenses made for brightness and glare protection are polarized lenses. They are much better at glare protection than just standard tinted lenses, and can be obtained in various tint colors and shades.
- Scratch-resistant lens treatment – A transparent coating that helps protect glass lenses from those annoying scratches. Scratch-resistant coating is especially useful for children’s eyeglasses.
- Thinner lenses – The special polycarbonate lenses greatly reduce the thickness of the lenses so that the eyeglass profile is more attractive. Thinner lenses come in thin, extra-thin and thinnest available.
- Anti-glare lenses – Anti-glare or anti-reflective lenses have a special coating applied to them that helps to reduce glare and reflections on the surface of the lens, which can result in sharper and clearer vision. Additional benefits can include reduced eyestrain and improved night vision.
- High-definition lenses – High-definition (HD) lenses, also known as digital lenses, are manufactured using digital computer technology and provide a more crisp and clear vision when compared to standard lenses.
Eyewear returns and warranties*
60-day returns – If you decide that you want a different frame or lens for your purchased eyewear within 60 days of your ORDER DATE, you can return the eyewear for a one-time, dollar-for-dollar exchange for such frame or lens, provided the returned item is still in new or like-new condition at the time of the exchange.
In the event you do not want to keep or exchange the purchased eyewear, then you can get a full “credit” on your account at the clinic for the amount you spent for such eyewear, which can be used for future eye exams or eyewear selections.
One-year damage warranty – If you break or damage your frame or lenses within one year of your ORDER DATE, we will, in our sole discretion, either repair or replace the frame or lens, as the case may be, free of charge one-time during the one-year period. Any replaced eyewear will be the same as was originally ordered/purchased (including the same prescription) or an equivalent frame or lens of equal or lesser value if the original frame or lens is no longer available.
Eyewear loss warranty – If you lose your eyewear within two (2) years of your ORDER DATE, we will replace the eyewear exactly as originally ordered/purchased (including the same prescription) for an amount equal to 50% of the clinic’s then current retail price (without any other discounts) for the same frame and lenses or an equivalent frame or lens of equal or lesser value if the original frame or lenses is/are no longer available.
Need a prescription?
Oxford Eye Clinic offers comprehensive eye exams at our Oxford office. In addition to assessing your visual acuity, your eye care provider will examine your eye health and function and also provide you with a current prescription for your new glasses.
Schedule a comprehensive eye exam at Oxford Eye Clinic now.
* THE PROVISIONS OF THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE); PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT, IN THE EVENT THE PURCHASER’S VISION INSURANCE PLAN (IF APPLICABLE) (EACH, A “PLAN”), OR THE MANUFACTURER OR DISTRIBUTOR OF A PURCHASED FRAME OR LENS (EACH, A “DISTRIBUTOR”), ALSO PROVIDES THE PURCHASER OF SUCH FRAME OR LENS WITH A SEPARATE EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHER WARRANTY (E.G., WITHOUT LIMITATION, A WARRANTY AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP), OR ANY OTHER PROGRAM THAT BENEFITS THE PURCHASER OF SUCH FRAME OR LENS (EACH, A “WARRANTY”) (THE PLAN’S WARRANTY, TOGETHER WITH THE DISTRIBUTOR’S AND ANY OTHER THIRD-PARTY WARRANTY PROVIDED OR PURCHASED, INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY, THE “THIRD-PARTY WARRANTY”), THEN ANY WARRANTY OR SIMILAR CLAIM RELATING TO SUCH PURCHASED FRAME OR LENS WILL (SUBJECT TO ANY APPLICABLE RESTRICTIONS) FIRST BE FILED AGAINST THE APPLICABLE THIRD-PARTY WARRANTY FOR RESOLUTION, AND THEN, IF APPLICABLE, TO THE CLINIC’S WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE, ALL AS DETERMINED BY THE CLINIC IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION.